1. Protein Quality Evaluation. Report of the Joint FAO/WHO Consultation, 1991.
2. Reference Manual for U.S. Whey Products, 2nd Edition, U.S. Dairy Export Council, 1999.
3. Bounous G, et al, Immunoenhancing property of dietary whey protein in mice: Role of glutathione. Clinical and Investigative Medicine 1989; 12: 154-161
4. Robert R. Brinson,M.D., Sai K. Hanumanthu, and W.Marcus Pitts,D.O. A Reappraisal of the Peptide Based Enteral Formulas : Clinical Applications Nutrition in Clinical Practice 1989; 4:211-217
5. JW Meredith, JA Ditesheim, and GP Zaloga. Visceral protein levels in trauma patients are greater with peptide diet than with intact protein diet. The Journal of Trauma, 1990, 30 : 825-829
6. Patillo Donald, Elaine Miller and Bruce schirmer. Repletion of nutritional parameters in surgical patients receiving peptide versus amino acid elemental feedings. Nutrition research, 1994, 14 : 3-12
7. Fried MD, et al. Decrease in gastric emptying time and episodes of regurgitation in children with spastic quadriplegia fed a whey-based formula. The journal of pediatrics 1992: 120:569-572
8. Frid et al, Effect of whey on blood glucose and insulin responses to composite breakfast and lunch meals in type 2 diabetic subjects. Am J Clin Nutr 2005; 82:69-75
9. Sharon B. Salomon, Joe Jung, Theresa Voss, et al. An elemental diet containing medium-chain triglycerides and enzymatically hydrolyzed protein can improve gastrointestinal tolerance in people infected with HIV. Journal of the American dietetic association, 1998, 98 : 460-462